Not much movement at the top of the poll but a few enter while three dropped out. East Carolina breaks into the top 5, Indiana, NC state and Dallas Baptist enter while Missouri, Ole Miss and Florida State drop out
We missed the Week 10 poll due to traveling back from Hawaii. Why not just do a Week 11 which means there will be more drastic changes over a two week period than just week to week.
- UCLA and Oregon State hold steady and 1 & 2
- NC State, TCU and Auburn drop out
- West Virginia, Baylor and Miami enter the poll
- UC Santa Barbara dropped big time while Arkansas makes the biggest climb
Week 7 sees a few changes in the Cal State Omaha poll. Some highlights:
- Four of the top five come from the Pac-12 with the UCLA Bruins remaining No. 1.
- Uc Santa Barbara debuts at No. 23 while Illinois dropped out.
- Arizona State only has one loss on the season
- LSU goes on the road and wins a big series
Vandy and UCLA remain No. 1 and 2. South Carolina, Texas A&M and Mississippi State debut in the poll this week. Making room for those three were Cal State Fullerton, Georgia Tech and Duke who all tumbled out of the rankings.