Despite a dramatic walk-off victory on Friday night, the Titans dropped the Hawai’i series three games to one. We examine all aspects coming out of the weekend hosting Hawai’i that included some good, some bad and even some ugly aspects.
Although the series vs. USD came together quickly to replaced the Cal State Bakersfield, we took away a number of things from the two-game set. As always, the series had some good, bad and ugly aspects to it and we discuss them all here in Thursday Thoughts.
Not much movement at the top of the poll but a few enter while three dropped out. East Carolina breaks into the top 5, Indiana, NC state and Dallas Baptist enter while Missouri, Ole Miss and Florida State drop out
UCLA stays on top and has been for weeks, Oregon State drops eight spots after getting swept at home, welcome back to the poll Oklahoma State and West Virginia’s debut last week sees them drop out this week.
We missed the Week 10 poll due to traveling back from Hawaii. Why not just do a Week 11 which means there will be more drastic changes over a two week period than just week to week.
- UCLA and Oregon State hold steady and 1 & 2
- NC State, TCU and Auburn drop out
- West Virginia, Baylor and Miami enter the poll
- UC Santa Barbara dropped big time while Arkansas makes the biggest climb
Week 7 sees a few changes in the Cal State Omaha poll. Some highlights:
- Four of the top five come from the Pac-12 with the UCLA Bruins remaining No. 1.
- Uc Santa Barbara debuts at No. 23 while Illinois dropped out.
- Arizona State only has one loss on the season
- LSU goes on the road and wins a big series